Check out my video here----> HAC: HIGHLIGHT and CONTOUR VIDEO
We aim for The "Ideal Face shape" which is oval.
Since I have a round face and small forehead, I focused more on the hollows of my cheeks to slenderize, not too much on the forehead.
For long lasting results/ some hard contour, do a cream contour first then buff it out and set it with a matte bronzer. For everyday, I only use powder for a lighter look.
For that lifted and brightened face look, highlight the inner part of your face & conceal by doing a triangle shape under the eyes. To balance, highlight cupid's bow and middle of forehead and nose.
Add a little bit of shimmer at the top of the cheekbones to give dimension and shimmer to the face.
- Covergirl stick concealer (darkest shade)
- Too Faced Soleil Matte Chocolate Bronzer in Medium to deep
- NARS radiant creamy concealer in custard
- MAC mineralize skin finish- soft and gentle highlight
- Tarte Slenderizer Bamboo contour brush (cream)
- NARS Ita brush (powder)
- Crown small stippling brush (highlight)