1) Filling in your eyebrows: It frames your face and it can make or break your look :)
2) White eyeliner or even NUDE on waterline instead of Black: Some find white eyeliner harsh and "too out there" Instead, use Nude liner. This instantly brightens and gives the illusion of bigger eyes. Use only black eyeliner on your upper lash line.
3) Highlight and contour: (You're good with 3 eyeshadows)
- Highlight using a bright/shimmery champagne eyeshadow on your inner corner of your eyes, under your eyebrows/brow bone and centre of your eyelid.
- Contour your crease and lower lash line to give your eyes a little bit of definition.
4) Curl your lashes and put on MASCARA!! If i were to only choose 1 product, i would always choose mascara. I cannot stress enough how important it is not to miss this step. I usually have 2-3 coats, rather than having just one coat. (ohh, and wiggle your wand from the bottom working your way up).
5) Do not forget to dab on concealer: Rather than using a concealer that suits your skin tone, use a Salmon-y/pinkish colour (one shade lighter than your skin) that would hide the dark cast under your eyes and cover all of those green/purple veins.