Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Spotlight: SIGMAX brushes


I've had these brushes for over 2 months now and I just forgot to make a post about it. Better late than never! These brusehes seriously deserve 5 stars:) Wanted to give SIGMAX BRUSHES a try...and I like it a lot. My foundation and concealer goes on so smoothly! Especially for the P86 Precision Tapered, I use it to the hard to reach areas. (under the eye and on the sides on my nose)

here are my uses for these 2

P86: Precision tapered
-  As a concealer brush under the eyes
-  To put cream eye shadows/ painterly paint pots
-  cover redness on crease/side of my nose, my chin and around the mouth

* I really like how its tapered and concealer application at its best !

F80 Flat kabuki
- foundation
- blush
- powder
- bronzer for contouring

* its dense and flat head that makes it super easy to buff foundation or powder on your face.


I'm actually thinking of getting the whole kit of SIGMAX brushes. I really think they're worth it. The price for the quality it possess... amaze balls!

try them out!

xo,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment