Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Spotlight: Rimmel Apocalips


I've been wanting to try these out! I heard people raving about this, more so in the UK. Not sure if it was even going to be released in the states or in Canada. but I saw a small display at Walmart and I got so excited! I got big bang (Blood red) and nova (creamy Barbie pink).. then the next day, I saw a whole display in Shoppers drug mart in my area. I got Stellar( reddish pinkish coraly color mixed together) because that's one of the lippies that I wanted to get. Prevented myself in getting more because I wanted to try it out first.







I love it has a variety of colours ranging from nude- dark, it has a satin smooth shine, I love the consistency of it, very opaque, creamy and intense (its amazing with 1 swipe!), The staying power is ok too. Im very particular with liquid lipsticks, it tends to be drying on me or once applied it shows lines...but this, not at all. You just have to be really careful in applying and it has a slight stronger taste/scent to it. the Applicator has a hole/ well in the middle which is great because you only need 1-2 dips. but overall, live it! lovely packaging, colour selection, the formula and the price! ($7-9 CAD depending where you get it) I might also grab a nude colour too!



I might do a comparison between Rimmel's and NYX's soon :)
have you ever tried liquid lipsticks? what are your favourite ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment