Saturday, September 28, 2013

Makeup/toiletries travel bags

What is in your makeup/toiletries bag?
I normally pack lighter, makeup wise but i was packing for an event ( i had a wedding to go to and was out of city for 3 days). I wanted to make sure that i packed EVERYTHING i could possibly need.
soo here's mine. whats in yours?



(L-R) sephora wide tooth comb, sonia kaschuk brush, simple cleanser, toner & moisturizer, tresemme shampoo, conditioner and dove soap, tresemme dry shampoo and hairspray, my contacts sol, nail polish remover pads, tootpaste and toothbrush, tissue paper, b&bw's country chic lotion, pads, shaving cream,
contacts case, shaver,ties and bobby pins, simple facial wipes, sleeping mask, bioderma and deodorant.


I like how it comes with a hook! i dont wear lashes on an everyday basis but since i was going to attend a wedding, i brought a couple :) just my daily makeup essentials. :)



all packed and ready to go!:D




xo,
Denise




No comments:

Post a Comment