Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Simple makeup wipes

Like is an understatement for these wippies. I've been using this for a couple of months now... Which is safe for me to do a review already.

I used to use the neutrogena one and i dont like how it stings my eyes and felt so greasy. Although it took off my makeup well, my skin wasnt really liking the after feel.

Funny how i stumbled upon these accidentally, it was the only one available in a drugstore i went to. Since i needed one asap (was going to work out and if i dont take out my makeup, i will breakout in a sec) i had a "no choice but to buy" kind of scenario..

I ended up loving this!
These are the only wipes that does'nt irritate/sting my eyes, cuts or pimples, i feel fresh after, bearable not to even wash my face after, perfect for taking out even the most waterproof-est mascara, perfect for sensitive skin, No strong scent and its super cheap! (Around 6$ depends on where you get them) 

I rarely stick to products like HG, But besides my stila liquid liner, these wipes are up there for sure! 




No comments:

Post a Comment