Sunday, May 11, 2014

Urban Decay's Electric Palette

SOME CALL IT TOO MUCH MAKEUP, I CALL IT ART =)

I had so much fun playing around with the latest palette from Urban Decay! Ahh the bright colours perfect for spring and summer.
I'm really surprised that even though its Matte, doesn't appear chalky at all…Good job Urban Decay! Although i kind of wish they added a matte black eyeshadow  or at least a 24/7 eyeliner instead of the brush. I can think of doing soooo many looks out of this palette!


 I did 2 looks for now :P pretty wearable…or at least for me it is
1) Fun, bright one for day time
2) Sultry for night time






DAY look
Colours used:
Lid: Thrash
Crease: Urban, Savage and Slowburn
Outer V/half: Chaos (my fave!)






Night look
Colours used:
Upper and lower lids: Chaos
crease: a little bit of my bronzer to warm up the look and slowburn (upper crease)













No comments:

Post a Comment