Friday, June 6, 2014

Herbal Essences Naked


ahhh Spring and Summer is here..finally!


  I've always wanted to try this as soon as it came out but i never got the chance until i saw it one day for " buy 2 for $4" at my local grocery store.The naked line was released a couple of months ago and advertised it more than any of their other shampoos and i heard/read good things about the line. I am not really expecting a lot from it since I'm just looking for cheap one.

I personally like the clarifying shampoo that they have which i use once a week to strip all the oil & product buildup that accumulates. Its cheap, smells good and does the job. However, they carry A TON of different hair products that i get overwhelmed sometimes on what to pick. I mainly wanted to try these, the volume shampoo and the volume conditioner.

Since i have very fine hair, i figured this would be my best pick. (they also carry moisturizing shampoo/conditioner)

I am on my 2nd week and i like it! Although it has Sulphate, it has no parabens or silicone. The less chemicals, the better.

I wash my hair every other day and for the first week, i used both, one after the other. Tried it with and without heat styling after washing and my hair was fluffier, bouncier and felt squeaky clean, especially after working out on a hot day. Volume, not so much but i loved how it didn't feel like it strip and dried out my hair.

My only complain with the shampoo, it doesn't lather up fast or it takes a good amount for it to lather up.

The conditioner is the normal & regular ones that we typically use. I just love love love the scent (grapefruit and mint extracts) which  lingers throughout the day making it more awesome :)

Yay for clean, refreshing & cheap shampoos!

i give it a 3/5 =)





No comments:

Post a Comment