Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Review: Origins Trio



I've been wanting to try the DrinkUp Intensive Overnight Mask and the Charcoal Mask for the longest time. Since i can't justify spending full price on tubes that i am not sure will work, i've been holding it off. As soon as i saw this mini trio in Sephora, it was the perfect time to try all 3:)

Each mask can be used at least 4 times before the tubes are out. retails to about $15-20 i think.

Charcoal Mask Overall: 4/5
Packaging: I wish it came with a different cap ( id prefer just like the caps on toothpastes). it can messy.
Quality: Surprisingly kind to my eyes. didn't leave that burning/stinging feeling that i got with Glamglow's & other face masks. I can definitely see if its ready to be washed. didn't leave an over drying feeling as well. Although i only see a teeny difference on my skin, it did wash out all the roughness around my nose.
Smell: No overwhelming scent on this.--smells very spa-ish.

10 Minute Mask Overall: 3/5
Quality: Its good but not amazing. Perfect for when your skin needs a pick me up or when you are breaking out. Similar to the charcoal mask but difference in colour obviously. It did leave a film after i washed it. Not that much of a difference except it calmed the redness of my face. typical mask

Overnight Mask: 5/5
Quality: This was my favourite out of all 3. I use this once or twice a week and i must say it made a big difference on my skin. Quite noticeable when i wake up every morning. For some reason, i don't feel oily nor greasy. (it helped control my oily face overnight). its lightweight & easy to apply. i loved the scent on this one--very spa-ish.










No comments:

Post a Comment