Monday, June 10, 2013

Mani Monday: Nail cream


How do you keep your hands hydrated?

First post for Mani Monday. I forgot to add this to my May favorites but I have been using this since the start of May! Hands down the BEST hand cream I have ever used! overall thoughts:

-Non-sticky/not greasy at all.
-subtle smell of oranges, which I love... not so over powering like bath and body works lotions
- big difference when it came to my cuticles.
-little goes a long way

my hands overall look hydrated and soft, without feeling greasy.
Although it costs a couple more dollars than a regular lotion/hand cream, its all worth it. I can never go back to cheap-y ones. I've applied this everytime I washed my hands for the past month and ive only consumed only a quarter

15$ in Sephora.

"CAUDALIE
Hand and nail cream
Formula highly concentrated in patented anti-oxidant grape seed polyphenols, vinolevure, fair trade of shea butter, grape-seed oil, avocado, plant glycerin, sweet orange. leaves no greasy film
No parabens
No Phenoxyyethanol"

8

No comments:

Post a Comment